Performance Test According to Chapter 2.1.7. of the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) - Technical Note
Authors: Axel Taube | Last updated: 07/09/2022
Chapter 2.1.7. of the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) describes specific principles for the use of balances used in analytical procedures. To be compliant with Chapter 2.1.7. of the Ph. Eur. balances must meet the tolerance requirements of repeatability and sensitivity during performance tests.
This operating procedure describes how to perform a performance test according to Chapter 2.1.7. of the Ph. Eur. and gives valuable guidance for the definition of concrete test parameters.
- Document type: Technical Note
- Page count: 12
- Read time: 13 minutes
- Laboratory balance calibration and testing
- Ready-to-use operating procedures
- Ready-to-use forms
- Valuable guidance for the definition of test parameters
This Resource is Designed for:
- Balance users, Lab managers. Quality
- All weighing applications