Safe-Lock Tube Holders for Cubis® II Balances
While Safe-Lock tubes are one of the popular tubes in pharma, life science and chemistry laboratories, users often encounter issues when placing them on standard flat weighing pans for sample weighing. Unaided, the conical vessels can only be laid flat on the pans, making the process cumbersome.
Cubis® II Safe-Lock tube holders are specially designed weighing pans which support simple and ergonomic sample dosing directly into Safe-Lock and similar tubes, with the aim to eliminate risk of sample loss during transfer. With the tube held at an angle, users have better access to the vessel opening, offering an ergonomic weighing solution. Using Cubis® II Safe-Lock tube holders during specific weighing workflows improves general usability and results in quicker stabilization time and/or enhanced repeatability.
- Convenient usage
- Improved repeatability
- High quality, non-corrosive titanium material
- Saves time and costs by simplifying sample transfer
- Eliminated sample loss
- Software-guided workflows with QApps
Commonly Asked Questions:
- Why is titanium an ideal material for weighing pans?
- Not only is titanium a high-quality material, it ensures the repeatability of results is not compromised by magnetic interference.