Lab Filtration & Purification Application Notes Reference List
Find the Research Most Relevant to Your Work
At Sartorius, we strive to create quality lab filtration products for our customers' wide range of applications and the technical guidance needed to achieve optimal results at every use. We have created a reference list of all our application notes so you can easily find the research most relevant to your work.
This guide organizes available research by the area of application knowledge, including:
- Life science (mAbs, viral vectors, biologics),
- Clinical diagnostics, and
- Food & beverage workflows
What's Inside This Resource?
We have developed more than 50+ application notes that provide insight into the processes, products and techniques that offer the most optimal results for your specific lab filtration applications. These research-based notes will offer insights like:
- Describing product optimization
- Reducing workflow bottlenecks
- Product and application case studies
- Novel techniques
- General tips and tricks
- Improving results accuracy and reliability
- Increasing user confidence