New Research and Development Strategies in Virology/Viral Immunology - eBook
The recent global outbreak of COVID-19 spurred researchers around the world to quickly create a vaccine to combat the pandemic. This required identifying novel methods and technologies to accelerate the viral vaccine development process.
This GEN eBook features a collection of articles and studies that focus on novel groundbreaking research and developmental strategies that have enabled scientists to unravel the complexity of viral biology with new insights and innovative approaches to expedite the discovery and development of new vaccines against viral infections.
- Influenza Vaccination Protects against Pandemic H1N1 Infection in Sickle Cell Disease Mice
- Microparticle Release from Cell Lines and Its Anti-Influenza Activity
- Serological and T Cell Responses After Varicella Zoster Virus Vaccination in HIV-Positive Patients Undergoing Renal Dialysis
- A Kinase Inhibitor Phenotypic Screen Using a Novel Multiplex T Cell Activation Assay
- Antibody Responses to a Quadrivalent Hepatitis C Viral-Like Particle Vaccine Adjuvanted with Toll-Like Receptor 2 Agonists
Learn more about Sartorius solutions for Vaccine Discovery & Development at www.sartorius.com/vaccine-discovery.