iPSC Process Development
Process development of iPSCs optimizes somatic cell sourcing, isolation, generation, selection, expansion, differentiation, and harvest and scales these steps up. Successful process development requires:
- Establishing process control to ensure meaningful screening, optimization, and scale up
- Automating processes to reduce operator-to-operator variability and facilitate throughput
- Screening at the required throughput to enable rapid process optimization
- Characterizing iPSCs and derivatives throughout the differentiation process to ensure the cell type and quality of the resulting cells
- Acquiring process insight by correlating critical process parameters (CPPs) and critical quality attributes (CQAs) to scale up seamlessly
Sartorius Solutions for iPSC process development scientists and engineers enable rapid screening and optimization of differentiation processes, accelerating transition to manufacturing and time-to-market.