Vent Filters – Your Choice for Sterile Gas Filtration or Use as Moisture Barriers
Quality Made in Germany
When exposed to moisture, only hydrophobic membrane materials remain permeable to air and gas, unlike hydrophilic membranes. In combination with optimized membrane materials Sartorius also gives you the best choice of housing materials to best suit the intended use of your vent filter. Sartorius Minisart® small-scale vent filters are backed by decades of manufacturing expertise and proven performance, along with a choice of fitting options. These highquality membrane filters are made without any adhesives, so there are absolutely no interfering residues.
- Choose the membrane best for your sterilization method: PTFE or PES
- Choose the housing material just right for your chemical resistance requirements or sterilization method: PP, PPγ or MBS
When Quality Is in the Details!
Proven Performance; Leak-tight Fittings
Minisart® well-designed housings are thermally sealed using validated welding settings. A post-use integrity test will give you proof-positive: Sartorius vent filters are safe and reliable. Available in a special selection of standardized, proven leak-tight connectors, Minisart® units are ideal for both single- and bidirectional use, either connected to one tube or installed in-line. Others may offer many different fitting options, but a wide variety is often only achieved at the expense of quality.
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) versions feature a high flow rate and can be sterilized by ethylene oxide (EO) or by autoclaving
- Look for 17575----------K or other Minisart® SRP versions with PP housing
- Your process calls for gamma irradiation? Hydrophobic polyethersulfone (PES) membranes are best!
- Look for Minisart® PES- 1757G----------K with hose barb connectors or 1757H----------K