Clean it Up! Liquid media filter solutions from Sartorius
Sartolab® Product portfolio
Sartolab® filters are ready-to-use filtration units for sterile filtration of tissue culture media and components, biological fluids, and other aqueous solutions. The large filtration area and the optimal design guarantees high flow rates with high total throughputs. Sartolab® P20 disposable filters are designed for pressure filtration of volumes from 100 ml to 5 l. Sartolab® RF/BT or 150V filter systems are designed for the vacuum filtration of volumes from 100 ml to 15 l.
- Lowest adsorption
- Highest flow rates
- High total throughput
- Highly cost effective filtering solutions
Pressurize your media filtration needs with Sartolab® P 20 and Sartolab® P 20 Plus
The new way for reliable sterile filtration of cell culture media
Ready-to-use pressure filtration unit for sterile filtration of media and aqueous solutions in batches ranging from 100 ml to 5 liters. For media that contain sera and difficult-to-filter solutions, a Sartolab® P20 Plus unit with an incorporated prefilter is also available.
- Versatile: With or without binder-free glass fiber prefilter & choice of inlet connector, hose nipple or luer lock
- Safe & Clean: Polycarbonate housing; surfactant-free cellulose acetate membrane filter; Outlet side with protective filling bell
- Large & Fast: 20 cm2 filter area, optimal flow path and automatic venting
Waste not, want not! Ultralow protein binding media vacuum filter units
Sartolab® RF | BT Filter Systems
Sartolab® Disposable Sterile Filter Systems and Bottle Top Filters are designed for the vacuum filtration of tissue culture media and components, biological fluids, and other aqueous solutions.
- Very low protein binding
- Low extractables
- Unique design to maximize flow and reduce foaming and protein denaturation.
- Sizes available for all your needs