Master Sample Prep in 384 Well Plates with Picus® Pipettes
Preparation of 384 well plates is becoming increasingly common in high-throughput applications and concurrently the need to reduce sample preparation variance and user errors increases. Read our application note to learn what practical actions you should take to make your experiments more reproducible and how electronic pipettes can help you.
In this application note we will discuss:
- Which pipette to choose for 384 well plate application
- How to reformat samples from a 96 well plate to a 384 well plate
- How to eliminate pipetting accidentally to the wrong well
- How to seed and re-feed cells in a 384 well plate
- Which Picus® Nxt pipettes should I use for assay preparation for Sartorius iQue® Screener?