Webinar: Optimizing Lab Ultrafiltration Workflows - From Molecule Separation to Diagnostics
Webinar format: 60 min presentation + Q&A
View this on-demand webinar presented by Adam Green, Manager of Lab Filtration Product Management to gain an informative overview of all things lab ultrafiltration; what it is, what it is used for, and how to determine which products are best for different ultrafiltration applications.
Walk away from this webinar with a better understanding of which products and methods are best for your specific ultrafiltration application.
Introduction into both Sartorius and lab ultrafiltration, including:
- What is ultrafiltration and what is it used for?
- What makes an ultrafiltration membrane different than a microporous membrane?
- What are the different ultrafiltration membrane types?
- What are the four lab ultrafiltration methods?
Explore common ultrafiltration and diafiltration applications and optimization considerations, such as:
- Environmental Analysis
- Clinical Sample Prep
- Analytical Sample Prep
- Forensics and Nucleic Acids
- Cell Culture
Device and Treatment
Learn which device and treatment method you should use based on your sample priority, such as:
- Final Volume Control
- Buffer Exchange