Manufacturing Network Optimization
For Best Delivery Performance and Assurance of Supply
With a market demand for single-use growing at double digit, we will double our ISO7 clean room production footprint in the next 5 years. We are continuously optimizing our manufacturing process efficiency to improve our leadtime performances. We are also optimizing and expanding our operational capacity network and footprint worldwide to sustain delivery performance and assurance of supply at long term.
Manufacturing Network Optimized for Assurance of Supply ISO7 Clean Room Footprint will Double by 2020
Current ISO 7 Cleanroom Space
Expand in Yauco, Beijing & Aubagne and double footprint by 2020
- Increase Clean Room ISO 7in all sites
- Implement PAC based QC strategy in Aubagne
Expanding Our Production Network in All Three Regions
Sartorius ERP Rollout: Building the “Platform for Growth"
- Since 2013 Sartorius is successfully rolling out a new SAP ERP system in a Template approach
- Core harmonized and standardized business processes across the whole Sartorius group will ensure a high degree of process stability and reduction of complexity.
- Globally consistent first class customer experience
- New ERP will support organic growth while enabling faster integrations on a single integrated IT platform
- High investment in new e-commerce platform
- Sartorius ERP is active in all sales & production sites in Goettingen & North America, and is currently being rolled out in France, Belgium, and Tunisia.
- The roll out program is scheduled to last until 2019