Quality by Design (QbD) and Design Space using MODDE®
Design of Experiments (DOE) is a rational and cost-effective approach to practical experimentation that allows the effect of variables to be assessed using only the minimum of resources. DOE is the backbone for efficient QBD implementation strategies. The final specifications for a region where all specifications are fulfilled to a defined risk level is called Design Space. The course is composed of lectures, demonstrations and computer exercises in software MODDE® based on real life investigations. We always strive to deliver great training with focus on the participants and the learning capacity. To ensure a good training quality, the trainings are split over five sessions. One home exercise per session is included and it is expected that the course delegates work on each exercise outside the session time.
Who Should Attend
Intended for researchers, scientists and engineers from all sectors of industry and academia. Typical applications include product development, process improvement, optimization, validation and quality control. No prior knowledge of statistics is assumed.
Selected Course Content
- Understanding the DOE concept
- Data modeling and diagnostics
- Create a solid base for decisions
- Finding the optimal setting
- Quality estimates and robustness evaluation
- Design Space specifications
- Create efficient experimental designs to match the objectives.
- Analyze experimental data using sound statistical principles.
- Improve and optimize products and processes.
- Interpret the results to increase understanding.
- Make a risk estimate of the decided settings.
- Understand robust optimization objectives
- Set specifications for normal operations (Design Space)
- Report results in a comprehensive graphical format.
Course Duration and Venue
Venue of the course:
Due to the current pandemic, we are offering a lot of our courses as online courses. In Asia, some courses are offered onsite. Click here to see all upcoming courses and locations.
For the time being, we are offering different setups depending on the location of the course. Please click on the course you want to attend to see more details.
$2700 plus VAT.