BioPAT® MFCS | win - Manager Training
Who should attend: Users who are experienced users of BioPAT® MFCS | win or who are admininstrators.
This training is primarily directed towards administrators andexperienced users of existing BioPAT® MFCS | win systems.The focus of this advanced training is on extended functionalityof the software, e. g. creation of event dependent processesby using the S88 recipe approach. Furthermore comprehensiveconfiguration of the system including integration into networkenvironments is provided. The participants will have notebooks forhands on training.
- Overview about BioPAT® MFCS | win and its basic functions (Operator Service Program, Data Management, Configuration options)
- Configuration of Process Units and Control Units
- PID Control and Applications
- User Management, 21 CFR Part 11 and Audit Trail
- Configuration Reports
- Update Configuration and Backup Copy
- Maintenance, System Recovery and System Utilities
- Processes automation with S88 Recipes
- Installation and Uninstallation of BioPAT® MFCS | win Server | Workstation
- BioPAT® MFCS | win Network Structure and Settings
- Security Settings