Sartorius Scholarship for Master Students
Would you like to know how to put theory into practice when you complete your master’s degree? Do you need financial support so that you can completely concentrate on your studies? Then you‘ve come to the right place – Sartorius! Apply now for a scholarship – the Sartorius Scholarship Program – and get to know Sartorius better.
Who We Look For
- You have earned a bachelor‘s degree in Information Technology, Data Science, Chemistry, Bio-, Biomedical-, Chemical- or Electrical Engineering with good or excellent grades
- You are enrolled in a master‘s program in one of these fields at a German university, or intend to do so
- You would like to gain professional experience at an internationally leading provider of pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment
- Your English skills are strong; experience in working or studying abroad is a plus
- You see challenges as opportunities, enjoy taking responsibility and act proactively
- You identify with our corporate values of sustainability, openness and enjoyment
What We Offer
- A monthly financial grant during the master’s program
- An internship or master’s thesis at Sartorius
- A personal mentor for one-on-one consultation regarding professional and personal development
- Networking with other scholarship holders and experts
- Good prospects for starting your career with us
I was surprised at how flexible Sartorius was in customizing its scholarship. As my master's program was very time-consuming, I couldn't afford to work several months as an intern. So my mentor organized one-day workshops every month, where I could talk to him and to experts from other departments, present my ideas and collect useful information for my thesis.
Regular discussions with my mentor was the most valuable part of my Sartorius scholarship. Collaboration was always helpful and based on trust. At the same time, I had all the freedom I needed to decide on matters involving my studies and on my further career.
In addition to financial sponsorship, my mentor also supported me on a personal level. I was offered to attend Sartorius seminars, where I could improve my soft skills. After graduation I started my career as a PhD candidate and Junior Scientist in the department of membrane chromatography and modification.
I appreciated the regular exchange with my mentor, experts and other scholars. Furthermore I really enjoyed working on internationally oriented teams and projects. At the same time the family-like culture made me feel immediately integrated as part of the organization.
Here you may find the answers to frequently asked questions
After a job has been advertised on our home page, you will have the opportunity to apply by submitting a complete application for a scholarship by July 31 of the respective year. After preselection, we will invite candidates to telephone interviews. On the basis of preselection as well as telephone interviews, we will invite the applicants to a one-day Assessment Center in Goettingen. On this day, you will perform different exercises and at the end of the day you will receive detailed feedback. In addition, we will communicate our decision to you.
You are welcome to submit your application directly via our home page by July 31 of the respective year.
Please submit your application in English.
Yes, this is important for our payroll accounting so that we can pay you a scholarship.
Your scholarship will start in the winter semester of the respective year (October 1 or, alternatively, November 1) for which you have been granted a scholarship.
Our scholarship holders will receive complete sum of their scholarship by the time they finish their master's thesis.
In addition to the classic expectations that you receive a matriculation certificate and a grading overview at the beginning of the new semester, we have further expectations on our scholarship holders. We encourage our scholarship holders to use the opportunity to network within the company and expand their professional and personal development. This is possible, for example, through internships or master's theses, because we are convinced that this can advance your master's degree program.
We grant scholarships to students who enrolled in a field of science, engineering or IT.
In addition to receiving a monthly stipend of €800 per month and reimbursement of semester fees, you will be assigned a mentor (Sartorius expert / executive), whom you can turn to at any time to ask for help concerning a variety of issues. You can network with other scholarship holders at the scholarship gatherings we organize twice a year in Goettingen as well.