Fully Automated Custom Engineered Filtration Skids
These skids are based on cartridge filtration technology and have been designed to ensure the removal of beverage specific micro-organisms and other contaminants by microfiltration.
Reduce water and energy use with our Custom Engineered Filtration Skids & CIP System
Reduce your water consumption by up to 60% and your energy use by up to 40%, by combining our automated custom engineered filtration skids and CIP system. Fill and heat the atmospheric tank with water during off-peak hours to save energy costs, and use our heat-exchanger technology to recover heat from cleaning cycles. Recover and reuse water from sterilization, decreasing consumption and waste. Our fully automated systems maximize efficiency and control of the cleaning steps, enabling robust and repeatable processes, while lowering your environmental footprint.
- Maximize productivity efficiency with autonomous operational activity.
- Secure your production with complete automated monitoring of your process.
- Easily and quickly optimize process to save on production costs.
- Customizable design to integrate complex environments and overcome user constraints.
- Single filtration line
- Twin filtration lines
Applications: Clarification, filtration, micro-organisms retention before bottling or BIB (Bag In Box)
Segments: Wines, sparkling wines, flavored wines, beer, water and soft drinks
CIP System for Fully Automated Custom Engineered Filtration System
CIP system is piloted from PLC of fully automated filtration skid system – providing fully automated CIP services
Add control & robustness to your system:
- Filters incoming water ensuring protection for downstream systems.
- Ensures temperature and flow control throughout the cleaning and sterilization processes.
- Enables chemical cleaning and disinfection.
- Can cover both filtration and filling system needs.
- Reduce energy consumption with timed filling of atmospheric tank during off-peak hours.
- Recover heat kcal for cleaning cycles at 50°C with heat exchanger technology.
- Limit water usage by recovering it from the sterilization process.
- Kcal recovery kit
- Water recovery kit
- Chemical cleaning kit
Available in 1500, 2000, 2500 and 3500 L
- Stand-alone solution
- Electric resistors for heating