eBook: Antibody Screening Solutions Made Easy
Clinical success in anti-cancer immunotherapy involving checkpoint modulation, chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy, and bispecific T-cell engagers is a key factor behind the rapid growth of biologics. While these approaches employ different functional tactics to attack tumors, they all utilize monoclonal antibody-based binding molecules to target specific antigens.
This eBook highlights articles that provide useful insights into current antibody screening tools and how they can help researchers developing novel biologics.
- A Novel Solution to Expedite Antibody Discovery
- Advances in Discovery and Screening of Therapeutic Antibodies
- To Root Out Cancer Immunotherapies Dig Deeper
- New Methods Improve Ab Engineering
- Antibody Factory in a Dish