Virtual Focus Days
Join us for the Sartorius Data Analytics´ virtual Embedded MVDA Focus Days, a planned series of four half-day sessions with presentations from us and our partners for you - our customers and all who are interested in news and highlights around embedded MVDA (SIMCA®-Q) applications and partners. Each half-day session will be held online, for a duration of about 4 hours and be dedicated to one specific topic.
Learn what´s new in SIMCA®/ SIMCA®-Q in our roadmap session. Get introduced to current Sartorius Projects, or listen to customers like Kaiser and Tornado and find out more about their journey and experience. Since we won´t be able to meet in person in the near future, please be invited to meet us virtually, discuss with us and share your thoughts with us.
Schedule and Topics
- Embedded MVDA Focus Day: RAMAN Tuesday 14. September 2021, 2.00 PM – 6 PM CEST
- Embedded MVDA Focus Day: Spectroscopy Tuesday 12. October 2021, 2.00 PM – 6 PM CEST
- Embedded MVDA Focus Day: PAT Software Tuesday 9. November 2021, 2.00 PM – 5 PM CEST
- Embedded MVDA Focus Day: Edge, HIS, Build your own application: NEW DATE IN 2022 TBA
Why should you attend?
- Get guidance into the technology in combination with MVDA
- Learn from use-cases
- Understand the value for adding new technology for Process Intensification
- Get an insight into how Sartorius helps with Digital Transformation
- Discuss with some of the true leaders around topics regarding combining state-of-the-art technology with data analytics within the Life-Science industry
Who should attend?
- Customers or Partners using or planning to embed SIMCA-Q to enhance functionality in instruments or software applications.
- Anyone that wants to know more about embedded Multivariate Data Analysis (MVDA)
What is SIMCA®-Q
SIMCA®-Q is the embedded version of SIMCA® functionality that can be added to your application or software to execute, build, or simply predict from a SIMCA model right in your application. Seamless at your pace, for historical data, and in real-time with your customized output of our validated calculations.
- To add AI and Machine Learning algorithms to your application
- To automate and reduce the risk of human errors
- To replace your unvalidated software application
- To boost the efficiency of your workflows
- To speed up the development time for your advanced data analytics software application
- To add a simplified dedicated interface that suites your users better
What is SIMCA®
SIMCA is the tool for creating an overview and understanding your complex data, spot important trends, clusters, and “hidden gems” in the data. It is also the model-building tool for many spectroscopic and real-time applications where you would like to monitor, predict or control using a validated and trusted model.
Data is one of your company's most valuable assets. Hidden in everyday process data and experimental results are the answers you need to reduce waste, increase revenue, and spot new business opportunities—but only if you can make sense of the complexity! With an advanced data analytics solution like SIMCA®, you and your teams can gain quick overviews and a better understanding of multifaceted issues. You can build models of complex systems and gain the deep process and product understanding that is needed to drive growth.