How to Avoid Common Risks in Cosmetics R&D and QC
Authors: Celedonio Sainz, Rong Wu | Last updated: 14/09/2022
The cosmetics industry must adhere to a number of strict regulatory requirements that are always changing. This is especially true for medically-rated cosmetics.
To ensure consumer safety, cosmetics companies perform multiple analytic QC tests to develop a stable and functional formula that is free of harmful components. Once the product enters the manufacturing phase, avoiding microbial contamination becomes vital.
In this webinar, we'll share some useful tools that cosmetics manufacturers can use to avoid common risks in R&D and QC testing.
- Document type: Webinar
- Page count: 40
- Read time: Approx. 1 hour
- How to quickly measure the moisture content in cosmetics
- How to remove particles and bacteria in viscous formula
- How to monitor microbial contamination in air and water
This Resource is Designed for:
- QC and R&D Labmanager
- Purchase Manager
- Lab Technicians
- Research engineer
- Innovation manager working in QC Labs Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Moisture Determination
- Particle Removement
- Microbial Contamination
- Waste water Monitoring