Crossflow Filtration Training | Part 1
Technicians and Scientists with, or without, previous knowledge of crossflow filtration.
The aim of this course is to provide you with state-of-the-art knowledge of the use of crossflow filtration in the biopharmaceutical industry.
The course consists of two parts which can be booked separately: Part 1 focusses on the fundamentals of crossflow filtration and optimizing crossflow filtration parameters for concentration and diafiltration.
Theoretical aspects include:
- Crossflow filtration theory
- Membrane characterization | membrane selection
- Factors influencing performance
- Operating conditions
- Cleaning-in-place (CIP)
- Applications in biotechnology
- Operational set-up of the systems
- Determination of clean water flux
- Cell retention by microfiltration (model solution)
- Concentration of a protein solution by ultrafiltration
- Removal of low-molecular weight contaminants by diafiltration
Related topics and additional seminars: Crossflow Filtration Part 2
There are no special classes required for this seminar.
Seminar Registration Crossflow Part 1
Begin first day:
End last day:
Dedicated trainer and/or applications specialists
|1130 EUR (plus VAT)|