Tacta Mechanical Pipette
Have you ever considered the overall user experience in pipetting? We have.
Sartorius proudly presents Tacta, the new premium mechanical pipette with superb comfort and reliability. Tacta makes pipetting effortless and safe, while producing accurate and reliable results time after time.
"Perfectly Balanced – The Tacta Experience"
At Sartorius, we listened to our customers and combined their views with our extensive experience, and state-of-the-art R&D, to create the exceptionally balanced design of Tacta. Tacta is designed to feel great in your hand, and it is easy and comfortable to use. All materials used for Tacta have been carefully selected, and each component is designed to meet the highest standards.
Superb Comfort and Reliability with Mechanical Pipettee
Feel the Comfort
- Comfortable to hold due to the ergonomically designed handle
- Low pipetting and tip ejection forces that reduce the risk of Work Related Upper Limb Disorder (WRULD)
- Controlled and smooth tip ejection with the new Sartorius Optiject technology
- The unique Sartorius Optilock system provides flexibility for volume adjustment and locking
Achieve Reliable Results
- Reliable results, even over lengthy pipetting periods
- Calibration adjustment to provide accurate results for various liquid types
- 4-digit display for accurate and easy volume setting
Safe from Contamination
- Safe-Cone Filters provide cost-effective contamination prevention
- Easy to clean, with only three parts to disassemble
- Single-channel models cover a volume range of 0.1 µl- 10 000 µl, and multichannel models a range of 0.5 µl – 300 µl
- Fully autoclavable
- Optilock, dual locking system
- Optiject, levered tip ejection system
- Optiload, spring-loaded tip cones
- Weight: 70-100 g single-channel models, 140-170 g multichannel models
- Length: 199-242 mm
- Air displacement pipetting principle
Sartorius provides a comprehensive list of calibration, maintenance and repair services to extend the lifetime and ensure the continuous accuracy and precision of your liquid handling instruments.