A3 - Basic Course Bioprocess Control
Who should attend: Technicians and scientists working in process development or production
with a basic knowledge of fermentation and bioreactor technology.
This training delivers basic approaches for a practice-oriented control and automation of biotech processes. You will learn basic process control strategies in bioreactors and their application
by using simulation experiments within a virtual bioreactor.
Saccharomyces cerevisiaeor animal cell cultures will be used as model organisms.
- Basics of bioprocess control
- Dynamic behaviour of bioreactors
- Single-loop control
- P-, PI- and PID- controller settings
- Techniques and methods for adjusting P-, PI- and PID- controllers
- Basics in process control of biological processes
Practical simulation experiments with the virtual training bioreactor:
- Temperature control
- Control of pO2 | DO
- Sterilization cycle with control
- Process control of biological processes with several controllers
! Optimal ratio of one trainer to two participants, working together on a bioreactor.
Seminar number: A3
|Course dates | Venue:||09.04. - 10.04.2019 (German)|
Sartorius Campus, Goettingen
|Begin first day:||09:00 h|
|End last day:||16:00 h|
|Instructor:||Prof. Dr.-Ing. Volker C. Hass|
1080,00 Euro (excl. VAT)