Choose your product
Tacta is the new premium mechanical pipette with superb comfort and reliability. Tacta makes pipetting effortless and safe, while producing accurate and reliable results time after time.
At Sartorius we listened to our customers and combined their views with our extensive experience and state-of-the-art R&D to create the exceptionally balanced design of Tacta. Tacta is designed to feel great in your hand and it is easy and comfortable to use. All materials used for Tacta have been carefully selected and each component is designed to meet the highest standards.
- Optiject soft tip ejection loosens tips smoothly and in a controlled way
- Optilock’s dual-function volume locking prevents accidental volume changes
- Calibration adjustment ensures accurate results, also in cases where factory calibration does not apply, for example when pipetting viscous liquids
- Ergonomic design for comfortable pipetting
- Low pipetting cycle forces to reduce WRULD (Work Related Upper Limb Disorder) risk
- Precise results due to ergonomic design
- Optiload, the spring-loaded tip cone, guarantees perfect tip loading and sealing with minimum force
- Safe-Cone Filters reduce the risk of contamination in all models > 10μl
- Quick and easy cleaning of the pipette with only three removable parts
- Four-digit volume display helps to set exact volumes
The wide selection of Sartorius pipetting accessories keep your laboratory and instruments clean and in good order and make your pipetting safer and more comfortable. The pipette stands hold your pipettes in an upright position while not in use to avoid contamination from benches and tables, whereas the Safe-Cone Filters of the pipettes prevent contamination of the sample and the pipette while pipetting. Elbowpad supports ergonomic and comfortable pipetting.
Carousel stand for 6 mechanical pipettes
Pipette holder for one pipette. The pipette holder can be mounted on a table edge or on a shelf.