- Parallel and continuous measurement of O2 and CO2 using just one sensor
- Standardized integration into Sartorius bioreactors for event-based control, enabled by real-time determination of respiration parameters
- High accuracy and process reliability ensured by automatic compensation of humidity and pressure
- Compact design for convenient integration into both small lab bioreactors and process-scale fermenters
- Status display and calibration buttons directly on the BioPAT® Xgas for easy operation
- Simultaneous online measurement of glucose and lactate
- Fully automated, self-calibrating system
- Modes: filtration, dialysis, sampling
- Unique dialyses mode for small volume bioreactors
- Plug & Play
- Reusable system
- Fully disposable sensor & fluidics set
- Ethernet, modbus, (OPC) connectivity
- Compact device, small footprint
- Reduces the need for manual sampling
- Real-time measurement of and feedback on viable biomass
- Ensures batch-to-batch consistency
- Eliminates operator influence that occurs in manual biomass measurements
The BioPAT® Xgas monitors and controls bioprocesses in real time. It is a combined oxygen-carbon dioxide sensor featuring automatic compensation of humidity and pressure. The range for oxygen is 1 - 50% and for carbon dioxide 0 - 10%, with ±3% accuracy on the reference value and a difference of less than ±0.2% on the reading. The sensor is non-invasive and can be conveniently integrated onto a new Sartorius Stedim bioreactor exhaust line or your current system.
BioPAT® Trace is an analysis system for simultaneous online monitoring of glucose and lactate in laboratory and industrial cultivations of microorganisms and cell lines. BioPAT® Trace ensures a high degree of measurement performance and process reliability due to its unique combination of a reusable analyser and single-use enzymatic sensors and fluidic elements.
Automated Biomass Measurement Using BioPAT® ViaMass BioPAT®
ViaMass is a system for measuring viable biomass in cell culture processes. Unlike known reference methods, this system is completely integrated into single-use bioreactors. It determines the biomass directly in line, reducing the need for manual sampling. Integrated into the bioreactor’s DCU control system, BioPAT® ViaMass permits automatic monitoring and control of viable biomass.
Manufactured under the Licence of Hamilton.