OEM Air Filtration Membranes
PES membranes for air & gas filtration are available in various pore sizes from 0.2 µm up to 5 µm. They show excellent venting and liquid retention characteristics. Their exceptional compatibility to gamma radiation and high tensile strength make them fit to all your devices.
Choose your product
These hydrophobic and oleophobic PES membranes are treated to make their surfaces perfectly liquid repelling. Even under high humidity or high moisture, outstanding air permeability is guaranteed to assure rapid venting at low differential pressure.
Safety and reliability in sterile venting:
- wide choice of pore sizes from 0.2 µm up to 5 µm
- excellent air flow rates
- superior hydrophobicity or oleophobicity
- reliable retention of particles, aerosols and microorganisms
- compatible with gamma irradiation, EtO and autoclaving
- high thermal and mechanical resistance
- easy sealable