iQue® Human 4-Plex Apoptosis Kit
The 4-Plex Apoptosis Kit is a multi-parameter assay consisting 4 different apoptosis measurements per well (cell viability, caspase 3/7 activity, Annexin V binding, and mitochondrial depolarization) for a robust determination of apoptosis progression and insight into mechanism of action. The individual reagent components are also available separately for greater flexibility.
Item no.: 90053
Availability: For more information please log in
- No wash protocol – just add and read for fast, easily automated workflow. Our 4-plex kit is easier to run than some single endpoint kits!
- Four parameters to deliver rich content, including insight on mechanism of action.
- The 4 components are available separately so you can pick and choose.
Multiplex with Qbeads PlexScreen kits for richer content.
- The activation of Caspase 3 and 7 is detected by the use of NucView 488 Caspase-3/7 substrate, which upon cleavage by activated enzyme, results in an intracellular fluorescent signal.
- Surface expression of phosphatidylserine is detected by the binding of Annexin-V to the cell surface.
- Cell viability is determined by the ability of live cells to exclude a DNA binding.
- Mitochondrial membrane potential is determined by sequestration of a small fluorescent molecule inside the lumen of intact mitochondria with an active membrane potential. Upon mitochondrial depolarization the dye leaks into the cytoplasm and the cell exhibits a decrease in fluorescence.
iQue® Screener PLUS
- iQue® Screener
Reagents and Kits Type4-Plex Apoptosis
Research AreaCell Health
Pack Size1 x 384