Tacta Mechanical Pipette, 1-ch, 1 - 10 ml
Sartorius proudly presents Tacta, the new premium mechanical pipette with superb comfort and reliability. Tacta makes pipetting effortless and safe, while producing accurate and reliable results time after time.
Item no.: LH-729090
Availability (ex works): For more information please log in
Language for product details
Our product details are available in different languages. Choose your preferred language.
Tacta is the new premium mechanical pipette with superb comfort and reliability. Tacta makes pipetting effortless and safe, while producing accurate and reliable results time after time.
At Sartorius we listened to our customers and combined their views with our extensive experience and state-of-the-art R&D to create the exceptionally balanced design of Tacta. Tacta is designed to feel great in your hand and it is easy and comfortable to use. All materials used for Tacta have been carefully selected and each component is designed to meet the highest standards.
- Optiject soft tip ejection loosens tips smoothly and in a controlled way
- Optilock’s dual-function volume locking prevents accidental volume changes
- Calibration adjustment ensures accurate results, also in cases where factory calibration does not apply, for example when pipetting viscous liquids
- Ergonomic design for comfortable pipetting
- Low pipetting cycle forces to reduce WRULD (Work Related Upper Limb Disorder) risk
- Precise results due to ergonomic design
- Optiload, the spring-loaded tip cone, guarantees perfect tip loading and sealing with minimum force
- Safe-Cone Filters reduce the risk of contamination in all models > 10μl
- Quick and easy cleaning of the pipette with only three removable parts
- Four-digit volume display helps to set exact volumes
Pipette TypeMechanical pipettes, adjustable volume
Primary Product TypePipettes
Volume1 – 10 mL
Optifit tips ensure perfect fitting and leak-tight sealing on Sartorius pipettes for maximum pipetting accuracy and reproducibility. The color coding of the tip trays enables you to easily find the matching color-coded Sartorius pipette. Moreover, Optifit tips are manufactured in an ISO 8 certified cleanroom environment.