Cubis® MPS pipette calibration balance 100 g|0,01 mg
For professional pipette calibration, you need the right balance – one that combines accuracy, precision, speed and convenience. Accuracy and precision to comply with international regulations.
Speed to meet requirements for cost- and time-efficient performance.
And convenience for working in a comfortable posture.
Does all this sound impossible? Not if you find the right balance.
Cubis® MPS offers you a perfectly balanced system:
- High-precision gravimetric testing
- Evaporation trap: stable humidity conditions inside the weighing chamber
- Automated draft shield door: prevents evaporation for error-free measurements
- Integrated humidity sensor: controls humidity inside the weighing chamber
- White LED light: illumination of the full weighing area
- Red LED light: instant alert if climate parameters are out of tolerance
- RS-232 25-pin
AdjustmentInternal, External, isoCAL
DisplayHigh-resolution color TFT, touch screen
OperationTouch screen, keys for main basic functions
Scale Interval0.01 mg
Draft ShieldMotion Control Sensor
Maximum Weighing Capacity100 g
Balance TypePipette calibration balance
Pump for fast and effective aspiration of pipetted liquids
Internal temperature control: ensures error-free calibration measurements for compliant operation.
Climate module for draft shield I
With Arium® Mini Sartorius presents a compact ultrapure water system which is specially designed for requirements of less than 10 liters per day. This space-saving unit with a width of only 28 centimeters (11 inches) easily integrates into nearly any lab environment. The closed bagtank system prevents secondary contamination while ensuring consistent long-term water quality.
Thermo transfer and thermo direct printer for GxP printing on standard paper and self-adhesive labels