PMA.Vision for use in Ex zone 2, 20 m
PMA.Vision paint-mixing scale with a 7,500 g weighing capacity and a 0.1 g resolution for use in Zone 1 (Class I, Div 1) hazardous areas; includes Ex Link converter with connecting cable (10 m | 33 ft.), incl. in-use covers for display, column and pan. USB plug-in adapter AC adapter set (US, EU, UK).
Item no.: VIS1Y3
Get ready for the future in paint mixing: The Sartorius PMA.Vision mixing station will greatly simplify your future work processes!
Accelerate your color search and order entry by a location-independent, Web-based software solution and data management. Mix jobs can easily and conveniently be managed by a mobile tablet or smartphone. In this way, data transmission is quickly and efficiently stored on a data server and can then be used for an automated warehouse management, such as inventory control and VOC tracking.
The integrated mix-module of PMA.Vision handles process mixed orders (queued jobs) independently of PC.
Design your processes forward-focused and economically - the PMA.Vision will inspire you.
- No dedicated PC/Terminal in the mixing area needed
- Smaller investment: Lower installation cost
- Ease of installation-Simpler cabling
- Easy to clean: Tempered edge-glass display and optional in-use protective covers
- Mixing process does not need to be supported by color software
- Mobile data processing