Infrared Moisture Analyser
The MA150 infrared moisture analyzer features a compact design along with flexibility of use. Its program memories enable efficient analysis even for a large number of different samples and is therefore optimally designed for use in inspection of incoming goods and quality assurance.
Item no.: MA150C-000230V1
The moisture meter MA150 is synonymous with easy operation and a time-tested, space saving housing design for routine use in the laboratory, incoming inspection and in-process control.
- 150 g weighing capacity with 1 mg resolution
- Operating temperature ranges from 40° C to 220° C (depends on the heating element)
- Uniform sample heating with a choice of ceramic radiator or CQR quartz heating element (both infrared)
- Endpoint shutoff modes: fully automatic, programmable semi-automatic or timer
- Memory for 20 moisture measurement programs
- FDA/HACCP-compliant models (without glass parts) available
The standard data communications software for Sartorius instruments (balances/scales, moisture analyzer and pH-meter). System requirements: MS Windows 2000 | Windows XP Professional, Vista Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate. Connecting cable must be ordered separately.