Electronic Sartorius mass comparator with vacuum chamber and load alternator for 1 kg mass prototypes of national metrological institutes for research and for highly accurate determination of differences in mass.Vacuum mass comparator for 1 kg mass prototypes of national metrological institutes for research and for highly accurate mass calibration. The electronic vacuum mass comparator features a vacuum chamber and load alternator for 1 kg mass prototypes and is capable of determining differences in mass to an accuracy of 0.1 μg for weights of 1 kg - even under high-vacuum conditions.
Item no.: CCL1007
Language for product details
Our product details are available in different languages. Choose your preferred language.
Sartorius has mastered the core disciplines of weighing like no other company. Sartorius sets new standards in mass metrology. In cooperation with the Bureau International des Poids et Mesures and the Institute for Process Measurement and Sensor Technology of the Technical University of Ilmenau, Sartorius has developed a mass comparator — the CCL1007 — that is capable of determining differences in mass to an accuracy of 0.1 μg for weights of 1 kg — even under high-vacuum conditions.
- The comparator is protected from environmental effects by a pressure-stable, non-magnetic aluminum chamber.
- The unique three-point holder is capable of handling both cylindrical weights and silicon spheres efficiently.
- The weigh cell is located in the upper section of the vacuum chamber. The weighing pan for the substitution weights is accessed via the upper loading hatch.
- The motors that drive the load alternator and the weight changing device are located outside the vacuum chamber. This reduces interference caused by temperature fluctuations.
- All components inside the vacuum chamber are completely resistant to high vacuum and, therefore, will not outgas under vacuum. This prevents any contamination of the weights.
- The more than 20 vacuum flanges enable additional sensors to be introduced into the vacuum chamber, which has sufficient space to accommodate additional measuring instruments.
- Inclusive Printer and PC
Sample size (W × D)34 - 95 × 110 mm
Weighing Pan Diameter⌀ 50 mm
Off-center Loading Error0 µg
Repeatability (typical), s0.1 µg
Typical Stabilization Time80 s
Maximum Weighing Capacity1,031 kg
Pressure Range10-⁶ – 1,000 mbar
Additional Product Specifications
Diameter range for a silicon sphere: 45 - 100 mm
Range sensitivity: 0.2 µg / 500 mg
Helium leakage rate: < 10E-7 (mbar*l)/s
- Repeatability in vacuum:0.1 µg
- Diameter range for a silicon sphere: 45 - 100 mm
Cycle Time ABBA480 s
Electronic Weighing Range & Taring Range2 g
The Sartorius climate station meets the highest accuracy standards and is used for continuous room monitoring and measurement recording in metrological mass standards laboratories. Climate measuring systems for continuous temperature and humidity monitoring, as well as measurement recording in metrological mass standards laboratories.
The Sartorius climate station meets the highest accuracy standards and features a wide range of connections for 16 analog and just about as many digital sensors. Thus the climate measuring system can easily be integrated in existing networks.
InDIVidual E2 weights from 1g to 50 kg. Material: special steel, highly polished, non-magnetizable, density 8.0 g/cm3, highly corrosion-resistant, up to 20 g in plastic case, from 50 g in wooden case.