Arium® mini essential UV (US) Ultrapure water (Type I) < 5 ppb
The Arium® mini essential is a space-saving system which will be directly connected to the on-site DI water line of the laboratory for the production of ultrapure water.
Due to the optional built-in UV lamp and the individually usable ultrafilter, the Arium & reg; mini essential is as well for general as for analytical applications and is ideal suited for a daily requirement <10 liters.
Item no.: H2O-MU-UV-T-US
The Arium® mini essential is directly connected to a pretreated (DI/RO/EDI) centralized or decentralized feed water supply. Due to its slim design (28 cm), the system saves a lot of space and can be installed almost anywhere in the lab.
- Large touch display with self-explanatory navigation
- Direct access to all available dispensing options (direct/volume/favorite)
- Optional UV lamp for efficient organic (TOC) reduction
- Produce ASTM Type 1 ultrapure (18.2 MOhm)
- Small Footprint, only 28 cm width
- Volume dispense from 50 ml
- Delivers a flow rate of 1 liter per minute
The system is equipped with a high-resolution, touch-activated color display. Easy-to-understand icons guide the user intuitively through the menu. The Favorites function automatically stores the volume last dispensed. This increases efficiency and prevents errors during repeated dispensing of identical volumes.
Feed Water SourceManual feed with pretreated water
Total Organic Carbon (TOC)< 5 ppb
Line Voltage100 – 240 V
Water System TypeType 1 Water Systems (Ultrapure)
Product Water Information Ultrapure Water Type 1
Product Water Flow Rate1 L/min
Product Water Resistivity (at 25 °C)18.2 MΩ × cm