arium® comfort I combined water systems
The arium® comfort I delivers ASTM Type 1 ultrapure water and Type 3 pure water, all in one system. Directly connected to your potable feed water source, this system uses outstanding RO technology along with a unique ion-exchange cartridge to consistently deliver purified water of the highest quality. In addition, the intelligent iJust software optimizes your water usage and ensures time- and labor-saving operation.
Choose your product
The arium® comfort I is a combined system for producing ASTM Type 1 ultrapure water and Type 3 pure water. This system features the latest reverse osmosis technology and a unique filter cartridge to deliver water of the highest reproducible quality.
The arium® comfort I consistently delivers reagent-grade ultrapure water at rates of up to 2 l/min. The quality of this water even exceeds ASTM Type 1 specifications. Moreover, arium® comfort I supplies Type 3 pure water at rates of 8 or 16 l/h.
Pure water produced by arium® comfort I is stored in the unique, closed arium® bagtank system, which reliably protects your purified water from secondary contamination. This ensures that you consistently obtain the best water quality and, therefore, reproducible results.
- GC-MS, AAS, ICP-MS
- Ion chromatography
- Pure water for preparation of buffers and pH solutions
- Purification of feed water used to supply ultrapure water systems
- Rinsing glassware and laboratory vessels
- Purification of feed water for various laboratory instruments, such as humidifiers, autoclaves and glassware dishwashers
Compared with conventional water systems, the arium® comfort I with its iJust software makes the best use of your water resources. Intelligent iJust enhances the quality of purified water, reduces your water usage, and calculates the optimal cleaning cycles for the system.
- Premium product water quality at all times
- Optimized, economic water consumption
- Guaranteed longer life of down-stream ultrapure water systems
Display with Touch Function
Navigate easily and intuitively using the clearly structured arium® menu – a light touch on the display is all it takes for error-free control, even while you’re wearing gloves.
Lowest TOC content
The 185 | 254 nm UV lamp, which can be integrated as an option, not only prevents microbiological growth, but also minimizes total organic compounds (TOC) in purified water. The low TOC level of < 2 ppb in arium® water therefore ensures the reproducibility and reliability of your lab results. Moreover, you can have TOC readings continuously checked and displayed in real time by our optionally integrated TOC monitor specially developed for this ultrapure water system.
Major Advantages of arium® comfort I:
The arium® comfort I integrates perfectly into your given space requirements in the lab, whether as a bench-top, wall-mounted or a built-in unit.
- The highest product water quality at all times
- Optimized, lean and green water usage
- Guaranteed longer life of downstream ultrapure water systems
- Total ease of use
- The lowest TOC level with constant monitoring option
- High system flexibility to meet your specific needs