Centrisart® A-14C Refrigerated Micro-Centrifuge & Rotor YCSR-A1C
A high-performance, space-saving, refrigerated micro-centrifuge ideally suited for applications in molecular biology ranging from nucleic acid isolation to cell pelleting.
Item no.: A-14C-1US-SET
Availability: For more information please log in
- Optimum combination - Rotors for Sartorius VivaSpin® units
- Sample protection – Reliable sample cooling to 4 °C at max. speed
- Compact – Very small footprint (27 x 24 cm)
- Volume | Capacity: 24 × 2 ml | 48 ml
The microcentrifuge Centrisart® A-14C is extremely compact and space-saving. The powerful centrifuge provides a maximum speed of 15,000 rpm and a capacity of 24 × 2 ml. Microcentrifuge A-14C is ideal suited for nucleic acid isolation and purification using spin-columns and concentrating biological samples using Sartorius Vivaspin® 500 units. The special Vivaspin® 500 tailored rotor YCSR-A1C supports sample concentration by ultrafiltration, e.g. of antibody solutions, sample desalting or buffer exchange and removal of contaminations with small or very large molecular weights. In addition, with the microcentrifuge A-14C cells or particles in small volumes can be sedimented. The unit is equipped with large control buttons and easy to read display, which makes it simple and convenient to operate.
Thanks to its small size the microcentrifuge Centrisart® A-14C fits on any laboratory bench. The low height and the motorized lid lock ensure convenient sample loading and removal. Upon a gentle push the lid closes automatically and on completion it is unlocked by a single key stroke. With just one finger, the lid can be opened, is held by a spring mechanism in the open position and cannot fall. The electronic lid lock prevents accidental lid opening during the operation to give additional protection to the user.
The microcentrifuge Centrisart® A-14C has exceptional product quality and meets the highest safety requirements. The quality is reflected for example in the low noise level of max. 53 dB and the chemical resistance of the materials used. The rotor cover with quick-locking prevents the spread of aerosols and both the rotor chamber and the rotors are easy to clean. For temperature-sensitive samples, the active cooling option of the microcentrifuge Centrisart® A-14C can be used. The pre-cool function aid the rapid cool down to the set target temperature and even at maximum speed the model A-14C ensures reliable sample cooling to 4 ° C.
- Splash-proof keypad with clear display
- Keys with tactile feedback
- Operation with gloves possible
- Automatic conversion of speed and RCF
- Speed 200-15,000 min-1, adjustable in steps of 100 min-1
- Max. gravitational field (RCF) 16,602 g, adjustable in increments of 10 x g
- Time 10 sec. - 99 min, adjustable in steps of 1 sec, short run, continuous run
- Memory for 10 programs
- Temperature range -10 - + 40 ° C, adjustable in steps of 1 ° C
- Reliable sample cooling to 4 ° C even at max. rpm
- Rapid pre-cooling mode
- Optional soft start or soft stop
- Memory of the last setting
- An air-driven cooled rotor chamber
- Maintenance-free motor
- Motorized lid lock, automatic lid release
- Emergency lid lock release
- Ergonomic operation of the lid with one finger
- High chemical resistance
- Pleasantly quiet operation