Choose your product
- Antibiotic testing paper: Grade C 350L
- Blotting paper for determination of water absorptiveness according to COBB (EN 20535) : Grade A 250
- Clarification of galvanic baths : Grade C 350
- Determination of the resistance to chemicals agents according to DIN EN 13442: Grade C 450
- Determination of properties of high-pressure decorative laminates according to DIN EN 438-2: Grade C 450
- Testing of spectable frames and sunglasses for nickel release according to EN 16128:2015: Grade LabSorb Ultra
These qualitative filter papers are essentially used for analytical purposes and routine analyses, whenever no gravimetric analyses are required. They are wet-strengthened and can be used for pressure and vacuum filtration. They are made of refined pulp and linters with an > 95% α-celluloose content, are very pure with an ash content < 0.1%.