Choose your product
TuFlux® TPE, Sartorius labeled tubing, manufactured by Raumedic®, is a highly resistant sealable and weldable tubing designed to facilitate fluid transfer in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical applications such as media and buffer processing, filtration, fermentation and cell harvest.
TuFlux® TPE can be mounted on Sartorius Stedim Biotech single-use assemblies or is available as non sterile tubing coils.
It is available in 7 different dimensions from 1/8" (3.2 mm) to ¾" (19.1 mm) for the internal dimensions and a wall thickness from 1.6 to 4.8 mm.
- Material: Synthetic thermoplastic elastomer suitable for pumping application
- Antioxidant level in tubing formulation is optimized for best cell growth results
- Temperature range: from –55 °C to 135 °C (–67 °F to 275 °F)
- Printing of ID and OD dimensions on the tubing: facilitates tubing identification
- Unique color coding, aligned with BioWelder® TC tube holders
- Sterilization: Gamma irradiation and autoclave
- TuFlux® TPE is available from stock as non-sterile tubing coil packaged in a double PE bag
- Packaging: Primary and secondary PE packaging
- Certificate of Release: delivered with each order for traceability
- Validated BioWelder® TC parameters for co-welding of TuFlux® TPE to other TPE tubes
- Validation Guide & Extractable Guid available
- USP <87> & USP <88> Class VI; ISO 10993-5; ADCF Certified; ADCF; USP <661>; REACH; 2011/65/EC for heavy metals