Flexel® 3D Tank Liner
Flexel® 3D tank liners are open, single-use bags designed to fit into plastic cylindrical drums. They are available in a range of 30 L to 1,000 L and with or without a side bottom drain. Flexel® 3D tank liners can be supplied in a choice of sterile, pyrogen-free versions or non-sterile versions. Typical applications are preparation and storage of buffers and media and open-tank mixing.
Choose your product
The Flexel® 3D Tank Liners are open single-use bags designed to fit in plastic cylindrical drums.They are available, with or without side bottom drain from 30 L to 1,000 L. These can be supplied both sterile and pyrogen free or non-sterile.
- Multiple manufacturing sites: High security of supply
- All connections extensively qualified: Safe and robust
- Full compliance with ISO11137: Highest sterility assurance level
- Standard design: Most designs available from stock
- Various bag volumes: High flexibility
Flexel® 3D bags for drums are designed for processing and storage of large volumes of biopharmaceuticals in drums. They are available in a choice of 50 L to 1,000 L. Typical applications are bulk harvesting and collection of samples or fractions. Flexel® 3D bags for drums are a single-use alternative to conventional stainless steel vessels for a wide variety of applications.