iQue® Mouse IgG Type and Titer
The Mouse IgG Type and Titer kit is a multiplexed, competition formatted assay to identify and quantify mouse IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, and IgG3. It is a no wash, no sample dilution assay that measures both cells and beads and provides these significant advantages over traditional methods:
- IgG isotype identification: Guides the decision-making process by identifying monoclonal wells, thus reducing the number of cell sub-cloning steps while facilitating isotype-specific DNA primer sets rather than degenerate primers for cloning or sequencing of antibody variable regions.
- Precise total and isotype specific IgG quantification: Downstream confirmatory or functional assays benefit from normalizing the IgG concentration for all clones.
- Simultaneous measurement of cell count and cell viability: Identifies the cells healthy enough for the RNA extraction needed for PCR-mediated antibody cloning.
- Speed: Sample to actionable data workflow time—assay set up, incubation, read—under 100 minutes per 384 well plate. Real time analysis and visualization from one powerful software package: ForeCyt.
- Results: Five endpoints from a single multiplexed, no-wash/no-dilution assay: IgG isotype identification, IgG quantity per isotype, total IgG secretion level, cell viability, and cell counts.
- Simplicity: Single Platform Assay Development and Data Acquisition eliminates the time and confusion of acquiring, analyzing and correlating data from multiple assays on multiple platforms.
- Precision: Isotyping facilitates specific primer design for superior PCR-mediated gene cloning. Cell quality criteria determine the best clones for RNA isolation.
- Drug Discovery
- Antibody Discovery
iQue® Screener PLUS
- iQue® Screener
Reagents and Kits TypeMouse IgG Type and Titer
Pack Size1 x 384