iQue® Mouse Antibody Internalization Reagent
The Intellicyt Antibody Internalization is designed to measure internalization of a large number of antibodies in 96- and 384-well plate formats using 20 µL of cells and antibody.
Item no.: 90566
Availability: For more information please log in
- No wash protocol- fast, easy antibody-labeling method optimal for screening antibody internalization
- High throughput evaluation of antibody internalization- Assay designed to measure internalization of a large number of antibodies in 96- and 384-well plate formats using 20 µL of cells and antibody.
- Cell viability can also be measured by multiplexing iQue® Cell Membrane Integrity Dye to assess general cell health and antibody function.
- Cell specificity can be characterized by multiplexing Intellicyt® Encoding dyes (cell lines) or directly conjugated fluorescent antibodies (cells).
- The Qbeads® Assay can also be multiplexed to perform more detailed antibody assessments on the sample, such as cytokine release.
- Available in Human and Mouse formats
Reagents and Kits TypeAntibody Internalization (Mouse)
eShop Dynamic Attributes
iQue® Screener PLUS
- iQue® Screener
Research AreaAntibody Discovery