iQue® Human T Cell Phenotyping Kit (CD3, CD4 and CD8)
The iQue® T Cell Phenotyping Kit (CD3, CD4, and CD8) is designed for reliable identification of human T cell subsets. This assay is optimized to run on the iQue3® (VBR and VYB configurations) platform combining high throughput sampling, flow cytometry detection, and multiplexing capabilities.
- T cells are immunophenotyped by staining with a fluorescent antibody panel to separate CD3+, CD4+, and CD8+ cells.
- Compatible with Qbead Panels enabling cytokine detection and cell phenotyping at the same time.
- Optimized workflow provides flexibility by enabling additional cytokines to be added for further characterization of subpopulations.
Item no.: 97099
- High-throughput: Designed for high-throughput immunophenotyping of T cells in 96- and 384-well plate format using 10µL (96-well format) and 5µL (384-well format) of cells.
- Biological insights: Generate functional data and option to analyze cell health from the same cell by multiplexing cell phenotypes and function in a single well.
- Flexibility: Choose additional cytokines to be added for further characterization of subpopulations.
ApplicationImmune Cell Function
- Antibody Discovery
Pack Size1 x 96