iQue® Human T Cell Killing Kit
The Human T Cell Mediated Killing Kit was designed for ease of use in multiplexing cell phenotype and function markers along with bead-based, secreted protein profile measurements in the same assay. This one wash assay requires minimal hands on time to provide the following biological insights:
- Live immune cells are distinguished from dead cells by staining with a fluorescent membrane integrity dye.
- Cells are immunophenotyped by staining with a fluorescent antibody panel to separate CD3+ T cells, CD3- non-T cells, CD8+ T cytotoxic cells, and CD3+ CD8- T helper cells.
- The panel also includes 2 different T cell functional markers, CD25 and PD-1.
- Optimized workflow enables the measurement of pro-inflammatory effector secreted cytokine IFNγ and pro-apoptotic serine protease Granzyme B in the same assay well.
Item no.: 97060
Availability: For more information please log in
- Speed: Sample to actionable data by allowing multiple assays to be run in one assay thereby reducing the hands on time, numbers of overall tests and conserving precious sample.
- Results: 8 endpoints from a single well assay measuring markers of T cell immunophenotypes and function, cell health, cell count, secreted pro-inflammatory cytokine IFNγ, and pro-apoptotic serine protease Granzyme B.
- Biological insight: Generate functional data and analyze cell health from same cell by multiplexing cell phenotypes and function in a single well.
- Simplicity: Single platform assay and data acquisition eliminates the time of acquiring and correlating data from multiple sources.
Reagents and Kits TypeT Cell Mediated Killing
eShop Dynamic Attributes
ApplicationImmune Cell Function and Characterization
Pack Size1 x 96
- Drug Discovery