iQue® Human T Cell Killing Kit
The Human T Cell Mediated Killing Kit was designed for ease of use in multiplexing cell phenotype and function markers along with bead-based, secreted protein profile measurements in the same assay. This one wash assay requires minimal hands on time to provide the following biological insights:
- Live immune cells are distinguished from dead cells by staining with a fluorescent membrane integrity dye.
- Cells are immunophenotyped by staining with a fluorescent antibody panel to separate CD3+ T cells, CD3- non-T cells, CD8+ T cytotoxic cells, and CD3+ CD8- T helper cells.
- The panel also includes 2 different T cell functional markers, CD25 and PD-1.
- Optimized workflow enables the measurement of pro-inflammatory effector secreted cytokine IFNγ and pro-apoptotic serine protease Granzyme B in the same assay well.
Item no.: 97060
- Speed: Sample to actionable data by allowing multiple assays to be run in one assay thereby reducing the hands on time, numbers of overall tests and conserving precious sample.
- Results: 8 endpoints from a single well assay measuring markers of T cell immunophenotypes and function, cell health, cell count, secreted pro-inflammatory cytokine IFNγ, and pro-apoptotic serine protease Granzyme B.
- Biological insight: Generate functional data and analyze cell health from same cell by multiplexing cell phenotypes and function in a single well.
- Simplicity: Single platform assay and data acquisition eliminates the time of acquiring and correlating data from multiple sources.
- Drug Discovery
Reagents and Kits TypeT Cell Mediated Killing