iQue® Human T Cell Exhaustion Kit
The Human T Cell Exhaustion Cell and Cytokine Profiling Kit is designed for ease of use in multiplexing markers of T cell exhaustion, phenotyping T helper and T cytotoxic cells, and bead-based measurement of secreted cytokines, all in the same assay. This optimized assay offers these unique advantages:
- Live immune cells are distinguished from dead or membrane compromised cells by staining with a fluorescent membrane integrity dye.
- Cells are immunophenotyped by staining with a fluorescent antibody panel to distinguish CD3+ T cells, CD3- non-T cells, CD3+CD4+ helper T cells, and CD3+CD8+ cytotoxic T cells.
- The panel also includes three markers of T cell exhaustion: PD-1, Tim-3, and Lag-3.
- Optimized workflow enables the measurement of cytokines secreted by activated T cells (IFNγ and TNF) in the same assay well.
- The capacity of the sample cells to proliferate can also be determined with an optional proliferation dye if desired (included with the kit).
Item no.: 97069
Availability: For more information please log in
Speed: Sample to actionable data by allowing multiple assays to be run in one assay thereby reducing the hands-on time, numbers of overall tests and conserving precious samples.
Results: 11 endpoints from a single-well assay measuring T cell exhaustion phenotypes and function, as well as cytokine secretion in response to stimulation, cell viability, and an optional proliferation dye allows screening for molecules that reverse T cell exhaustion.
Biological insight: Generate functional data and analyze cell health from the same well by multiplexing cell and cytokine detection in one assay.
Simplicity: Single platform assay, data acquisition, and analysis eliminate the time of acquiring and correlating data from multiple sources.
Reagents and Kits TypeT Cell Exhaustion
eShop Dynamic Attributes
ApplicationImmune Cell Function and Characterization
Pack Size1 x 96
- Drug Discovery