Choose your product
Sartorius Tuflux® TPE, manufactured by Raumedic, is a highly resistant sealable and weldable tubing designed to facilitate fluid transfer in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical applications such as media and buffer processing, filtration, fermentation and cell harvest.
Tuflux® TPE can be assembled on Sartorius single-use assemblies or is available as non sterile tubing coils.
It is available in 7 different internal diameters ranging from 1/8" (3.2 mm) to ¾" (19.1 mm) and a wall thickness from 1/16" (1.6 mm) to 3/16" (4.8 mm).
- Material: Synthetic thermoplastic elastomer suitable for pumping application
- Antioxidant level in tubing formulation is optimized for best cell growth results
- Temperature range: from –55 °C to 135 °C (–67 °F to 275 °F)
- Printing of ID and OD dimensions on the tubing: facilitates tubing identification
- Unique color coding, aligned with Biowelder® TC tube holders
- Sterilization: Gamma irradiation and autoclave
- Tuflux® TPE is available from stock as non-sterile tubing coil packaged in a double PE bag
- Packaging: Primary and secondary PE packaging
- Certificate of Release: delivered with each order for traceability
- Validated Biowelder® TC parameters for co-welding of Tuflux® TPE to other TPE tubes
- Validation Guide & Extractable Guide available
- USP <87>& USP <88> Class VI; ISO 10993-5; ADCF Certified; ADCF; USP <661>; REACH; 2011/65/EC for heavy metals