Tuflux® SIL Braided Tube 1/8" ID x 0.355" OD (25 m)
Sartorius Braided Tuflux® SIL is a pressure resistant platinum cured silicone tubing designed to facilitate pressurized fluid transfer in many pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical applications.
- Item No.:
*Custom/bulk order quotes are provided within 72 hours of request.
Sartorius Braided Tuflux® SIL is designed to facilitate pressurized fluid transfer in the biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes. It is a highly resistant platinum cured silicone tubing reinforced with medical grade PET mesh material manufactured by Raumedic.
Braided Tuflux® SIL can be assembled on Sartorius single-use assemblies or is available as non-sterile tubing coils.
It is available in 6 different dimensions from 1/8" (3.2 mm) to 1" (25.4 mm) for the internal dimensions and a wall thickness from 2,9 to 4.8 mm.
- Pure, clean, strong and easy to handle
- Material: platinum cured silicone braided with medical grade PET mesh material
- Low extractable profile due to extensive post curing process: ease the validation of Tuflux® SIL biopharmaceutical tubing
- 60 Shore A hardness, good tensile properties and pump life
- Temperature range: from -20 °C to + 135 °C (-4 °F to + 275 °F)
- Printing of ID and OD dimensions on the tubing: facilitates tubing identification
- The low tack surface treatment significantly reduces surface friction for easier handling
- Sterilization: Gamma irradiation and autoclave
- Packaging: Primary and secondary PE packaging
- Certificate of Release: delivered with each order for traceability
- Validation Guide & Extractable Guide available
- European Pharmacopoeia: 3.1.9
- USP <661>; USP <381>; USP <88> Class VI;USP<87>, ISO 10993-5; ADCF Certified; LAL Endotoxin Test
Drug Substance Purification
Drug Product Formulation
- Cell Harvest & Downstream Processing Intermediates
- Drug Substance Purification
ComplianceUSP<87>& USP<88> Class VI, ISO 10993-5, ADCF, USP<661>, REACH, 2011/65/EC for heavy metals
Tube Length25 m
Tube Size (ID – OD)1/8" × 0.355" (3.2 mm × 9 mm)
Elongation at Break> 500 %
Tear Strength> 8.0 MPa
TubingBraided Tuflux® SIL
Materials of Construction
Tubing MaterialPlatinum-Cured Silicone with PET reinforcement
Operating Pressure17 bar
Size Indication on TubeInk Printed on Tube
Tube TypeTube coils
- Gamma Irradiatable