3/4" × 1.125" (19.1mm × 28.6mm) C-Flex® 18" Overall Length; Quickseal® centered at 6"
Quickseal® is an intuitive, simple-to-use and reliable aseptic disconnect and closure in one.
Quickseal® aseptic disconnect makes critical fluid-management easy, efficient and reliable. Quickseal® securely seals and disconnects tubing after sampling or inoculation, media and buffer feeds, product transfer or any critical fluid-handling process.
Item no.: QSC1218010618
The principle behind the surprisingly simple and amazingly robust Quickseal® is easy to understand: The cutting action deforms the aluminum collar squeezing the tube and compressing tubing wall together creating an aseptic seal. Sealing time is less than 4 seconds.
- Quickseal® can be installed onto platinum-cured silicone or thermoplastic elastomer tubing including C-Flex®
- Available on a huge tubing size range from outer diameters 1/4″ (6.4mm) to 1 1/8″ (29mm)
- Easily integrated on to tubing manifolds, bag and bottle systems
Quick and Easy
- Simply cut the metal collar with our hand-held Quickseal® tools
- Aseptically disconnect any available tube size in less than 4 seconds
- Totally portable - requires no utilities
Robust and Secure
- Validated microbial barrier. Cut collar passes microbial ingress testing by container closure
- Closure integrity verified at ambient temperatures and after freeze|thaw cycle to -100° Celsius
- Burst testing proves pressure resistance of cut collar exceed burst pressure of tubing
- Aseptic seal in seconds
- Simple and intuitive
- Platinum-cured silicone, TPE tubing, and more
- Seal on dry or fluid-filled tubing
- No utilities required; totally portable
- Reliable, laboratory-validated aseptic seal
- Unambiguous result; a cut collar is an aseptic seal
- No spare or replacement parts required
Bacterial EndotoxinsUSP 85: Pass (< 0.125 EU/mL)
Biocompatibility (USP Class VI)USP 87: Pass | USP 88: Pass
Physico-chemical CompatibilityUSP 381: Pass | USP 661: Pass | 21CFR177.2600: Pass
Inner Diameter¾" (19.1 mm)
Outer Diameter1⅛" (28.6 mm)
PackagingBulk Pack, 5 units