Choose your product
The Opta® SFT range of Sterile Connectors allows fast and reliable sterile connection and sterile fluid transfer between two separate, pre-sterilized process components in biopharmaceutical manufacturing operations.
- Male and female connector couplings sealed with sterilizing grade PES membrane: Allows for sterile fluid transfer in non classified & classified environments
- Male and female connector couplings: Allows for “error proofing” of designs to prevent mistaken connections
- Sterilizable by gamma irradiation & autoclave: Flexible implementation of hybrid single-use and multiple use technologies
- This connector has been qualified applying the most stringent and innovative test regimes including sterility assurance proven by immersion of a connector prior to connection (30 min, static) as well as connected Opta® (10min under recirculation) connectors in 10E6 CFU/mL of B. Diminuta.
- 100 % of connectors integrity tested: highest security
The OPTA® SFT-I connectors can be integrated into Sartorius Stedim Biotech assemblies and are also available as individual divice for end-user assembly with silicone tubing. The Opta® SFT- D is available as individual device for end-user assembly with TPE tubing and autoclave sterilization.
- 3-step operation: Fast, robust and repeatable operation
- All hose barb connections intensively qualified: Safe and robust tubing connections
- Fully integrated supply chain for Opta® SFT-I incorporating single-use assemblies from Sartorius Stedim Biotech: Streamlined supply chain, highest security of supply