TuFlux® SIL - Tube ¾″ ID × 1⅛″ OD
Sartorius Stedim Biotech TuFlux SIL is a highly resistant platinum cured silicone tubing designed to facilitate fluid transfer in many pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical applications such as media and buffer processing, filtration, fermentation and cell harvest.
Item no.: FSA117431
Sartorius Stedim Biotech TuFlux SIL is a highly resistant platinum cured silicone tubing designed to facilitate fluid transfer in many pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical applications.
TuFlux® SIL, Sartorius labeled tubing, manufactured by Raumedic®, is a highly resistant platinum cured silicone tubing designed to facilitate fluid transfer in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical applications such as media and buffer processing, filtration, fermentation and cell harvest.
TuFlux® SIL can be mounted on Sartorius Stedim Biotech single-use assemblies or is available as non sterile tubing coils.
It is available in 7 different dimensions from 1/8” (3.2 mm) to ¾” (19.1 mm) for the internal dimensions and a wall thickness from 1.6 to 4.8 mm.
Pure, clean, Strong and easy to handle
- Material: platinum cured silicone suitable for pumping application
- Low extractable profile due to extensive `Post curing` Process: ease the validation of TuFlux® SIL biopharmaceutical tubing
- Shore hardness A 60: very good rupture strength, high Flow rates and pumping life time in peristaltic pumps
- Temperature range: from –60 °C to 200 °C (–76 °F to 392 °F)
- Printing of ID and OD dimensions on the tubing: facilitates tubing identification
- 'Low-Tack' significantly reduces surface friction: easier handling with gloves
- Sterilization: Gamma irradiation and autoclave
- Packaging: Primary and secondary PE packaging
- Certificate of Release: delivered with each order for traceability
- Validation Guide & Extractable Guid available
- European Pharmacopoeia: 3.1.9 & FDA regulation 21CFR, § 177.2600
- USP <661>; USP <381>; USP <88> Class VI; ISO 10993-5; ADCF Certified; LAL Endotoxin Test
Area of ApplicationTransferring
Drug Substance Purification
Drug Product Formulation
- Cell Harvest & Downstream Processing Intermediates
- Drug Substance Purification
ComplianceE.P. 3.1.9, USP <88> Class VI, ADCF
Dimensions19.1 mm × 28.6 mm
Tube Length15 m
Wall Thickness3/16" (4.8 mm)
Materials of Construction
Materials of ConstructionSilicone - Platinum Cured
Bursting Strength> 2 bar
PackagingPrimary and secondary PE packaging
Primary Product TypeTubing
Elongation at Break500 %
Tear Strength> 8.0 MPa
- Gamma irradiation