Process analysers as inline and online measurement technologies provide real-time data for outstanding process control, which results in high-quality production. Thorough monitoring by process analysers with up to 100% coverage of process parameters and subsequent documentation ensures optimal compliance. Moreover, monitoring makes transactions verifiable and establishes a basis of trust between suppliers and customers.
Choose your product
The BioPAT® Xgas monitors and controls bioprocesses in real time. It is a combined oxygen-carbon dioxide sensor featuring automatic compensation of humidity and pressure. The range for oxygen is 1 - 50% and for carbon dioxide 0 - 10%, with ±3% accuracy on the reference value and a difference of less than ±0.2% on the reading. The sensor is non-invasive and can be conveniently integrated onto a new Sartorius Stedim bioreactor exhaust line or your current system.
- Parallel and continuous measurement of O2 and CO2 using just one sensor
- Standardized integration into Sartorius bioreactors for event-based control, enabled by real-time determination of respiration parameters
- High accuracy and process reliability ensured by automatic compensation of humidity and pressure
- Compact design for convenient integration into both small lab bioreactors and process-scale fermenters
- Status display and calibration buttons directly on the BioPAT® Xgas for easy operation