BioPAT ® MFCS enables a new standard in bioprocess data management and automation. Its capabilities for data acquisition, process trend monitoring, and recipe management and control make it an ideal tool for all up and down stream processes, no matter if you prefer single-use or reusable systems. Whether you want a non-qualified system for your PD facility or a qualified system that can meet your 21 CFR part 11 or Annex 11 needs we have deployment option sized for you.
Choose your product
Designed with the needs of bioprocessing in mind, BioPAT ® MFCS software provides preconfigured modules enabling out of the box SCADA functionalities, saving you in-house resources for engineering, maintenance and training. BioPAT ® MFCS and it's modular design allow customers to tailor the solution to their needs by:
- Natively supporting Sartorius equipment with an OPC ® UA option that allows the integration of 3rd party process units and PAT systems such as Kaiser Raman.
- Scaling from 1 to 32 process units allowing you to start small and grow with your expanding production needs.
- Offering a module that will track all user and system actions in an audit trail that can be used as part of your batch record, support your 21 cfr part 11 compliance or simply the piece of mind to ensure data integrity in your PD environment
- ANSI/ISA-88 compliant Recipe Management Module allows you to create, edit, approve, deploy, execute and monitor recipes to ensure consistency across batches
- Centralizing user management with local or domain connectivity, flexible permission rights to ensure the right people have the right access to the functions they need in combination with a scalable multi-user license for higher numbers of concurrent users.
- Giving you access to your data through a native interface to SIMCA ® and SIMCA®-online for Data Analytics or connecting to other analytics tools via the OPC US Server option.
- By leveraging the expertise of the Sartorius BioPAT ® MFCS team with modular services around installation, qualification, training, integration support, recipe templates, or even full custom recipe creation.
- Giving you piece of mind with our comprehensive Service and Support Agreements that include access to our experts for all your support needs, and the latest patches or versions of software to ensure security.