Flexel® Magnetic Mixer
Because media powders tend to float, a strong vortex is required for their downward entrainment to the impeller and subsequent dissolution.
The strong vertical vortex of Flexel® for Magnetic Mixer combined with the baffle effect of the cubical design allows instant downward movement and efficient dissolution of floating powders. The high torque provides a fast dissolution of media powders or diatomaceous earth powders used with Sartoclear® Dynamics and an efficient mixing of high concentration buffers or viscous products.
For Downstream intermediates purifcation, drug substances and drug products formulation, we recommend you to use the Low Shear Flexel® for LevMixer®.
Item no.: FMB128194
Availability: On Request
Using Flexel® for Magnetic Mixer Pre-designed Solution in your process steps provide you with the best quality, change control, business continuity and delivery performances. You will also benefit from:
- our Powerful Mixer to achieve fast powder dissolution
- our Intelligent Mixer with a unique in-line monitoring and control to provide consistent quality and process efficiency while meeting PAT and cGMP requirements
- Intuitive handling to enable quick start-up and simplified operations of your mixing bags in its Palletank®
- Large scale mixing offering with similar mixing technology for all your process and cGMP production scales
Side Bottom DrainNo
SensorsConductivity & Thermowell
Primary Product TypeMixing Bags
Connector Outlet½” ID Silicone TuFlux® 1.5 m (60”) + ½” Tri-Clamp 1½” sanitary flange with gasket, cap & union
Connector Inlet½” ID Silicone TuFlux® 1.5 m (60”) + ½” Tri-Clamp 1½” sanitary flange with gasket, cap & union
Sampling Lines¼″ ID Silicone TuFlux® 0.1 m (4″) + Clave needleless sampling port
1 bottom line=== ⅜″ ID Silicone TuFlux® 1.5 m (60″) + MPC female + sealing cap
- 1 top line=== ⅜″ ID Silicone TuFlux® 0.15 m (6″) + MPC female + sealing cap
- 1 bottom line=== ⅜″ ID Silicone TuFlux® 1.5 m (60″) + MPC female + sealing cap
Area of ApplicationMixing
Process StepBuffer Preparation