Palletank® for Mixing
Choose your product
The Palletank® for Mixing ergonomic design and accessories allow users to easily handle the product with simple manipulations:
- It includes a railed port for coupling the mobile Pro Mixer drive unit to the Palletank® in less than one minute.
- The front doors allow easy installation of the mixing bag, plus the front port gate facilitates tubing lines and sensors to be installed, and allows for manipulations during filling, sampling, and draining.
- The sloped bottom board allows high product recovery after draining without any bag manipulation by the user.
- Palletank® for Mixing from 50L to 1,000L are equipped with windows on the side enabling users to visually inspect their product during the mixing process.
Palletank® for Mixing are available with heat exchange jacketing for integrated control of the process temperature.
Palletank® for Mixing are available with weighing functions for integrated control of the volume during mixing conditions. Poor volume control can affect product quality and generate aggregates that in turn yield premature fouling of sterilizing filters.
Palletank® for Mixing are available in both bead blast and ASME #4 brushed surface finish if increased corrosion resistance, cleanability, and maintainability are required (both are cleaned and passivated):
- Bead Blast: <48μin Ra omnidirectional glass bead blasted with welds as-laid
- ASME #4: <32μin Ra unidirectional brushed with welds ground smooth and flush