Palletank, Cubical Jacketed Mix, 650 L
This mobile jacketed and insulated Palletank has been designed for an efficient heating|cooling of the bag content along with efficient single-use mixing systems with Flexel® for LevMixer® and Flexel® for Magnetic Mixer.
Item no.: FXC114526
Language for product details
Our product details are available in different languages. Choose your preferred language.
Palletank with double wall for LevMixer® in combination with the Flexel® 3D-mixing bag units features high end fluid management controll in biopharmaceutical process applications. This mobil and isolatet Palletank with double wall has been designed for effictive warming | cooling of the bags content togehter with high-performance single use mixing systems with Flexel® for the LevMixer® as well as Flexel® for the magnetic impeller. Its outstanding thermic conductivity makes this Palletank the optimal solution for a large number of biopharmaceutical process applications. Available in standard sizes from 50 - 650 liters. According to the cooling and heating requirements of lab | pilot operating methods up to large scale manufacturing.
- Insulated dimple jacket: High heat transfer efficiency
- Jacketed bottom: High heating | cooling efficiency for low filling volumes or flow rate
- Process security: Compliant with ASME and PED directives
- Standard Tri Clamp connection: Easy implementation with direct connection to the facilities
- Face bottom port: Easy installation including preconnected bags and easy access to tubing
- Compatible with Magnetic Mixer and LevMixer® Drive Unit: suitable for a large variety of process applications
- Multiple manufacturing sites for Flexel® 3D Bags: High security of supply
Dimensions126.3 cm × 109.1 cm × 454.6 cm
DoorsFront insulated hinged door (except 50 L and 100 L)
Materials of Construction
Materials of ConstructionStainless Steel 304L
Permissible Operating Temperature0 – 50° C
Insulated face bottom port for bag lines access
- ASME and PED compliant
- Insulated face bottom port for bag lines access
Surface FinishGlass Bead Blasted
Test Pressure15 bar